The Focused Conversation is a 1-day course that will help you guide groups and teams during difficult and courageous conversations. You will also be able to facilitate a group to make better decisions together using a tool called ORID.
This 1-day course is perfect for those who want to learn a tool they can implement immediately. To build on and practice this method further, consider attending our 2-day ToP Facilitation Methods course.
Get a Sneak Peek:
Watch this video for a highlight of what you’ll learn in the The Focused Conversation Method. The other methods mentioned in the video are taught in our 2-day ToP Facilitation Methods.
What You’ll Learn:
FOCUSED CONVERSATION METHOD
Learn the foundational approach that leads naturally to a meaningful exchange of ideas.
- Conduct purposeful discussions
- Capture a group’s best thinking easily
- Surface new ideas and solutions
- Stimulate candid feedback
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
People who work with groups that need high-level participation to be effective, including:
- Managers and supervisors
- Executive directors and board members
- Facilitators, trainers and consultants
- Educators and health practitioners
- Active citizens and community workers
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Unproductive conflict disappears
- Groups create their own motivation
- Personal commitment becomes the norm
- Visible results appear more quickly
- Increased productivity saves time and money
Early Bird! Receive $25 off when you register 3 weeks prior to the course.
- Corporate/for-profit, $600
- Public/government, $500
- large institutions (budget > $5 million), $600
- mid-sized (budget $1-5 million), $450
- small/community-based (budget <$1 million), $325
- Student, $325